August 10, 2015

FAVORITE KIDDO BACKPACKS

We have a Kindergartner! She starts next week and we're all pretty much full of mixed emotions. But, we're definitely excited for our girl!

I honestly couldn't decide between letting her pick up a bag at Target or finding something we'd all be happy with. So, I did a little research and threw together this round-up of all of my favorites.

We ended up ordering her the Pottery Barn one. She loves the purple (it even matches her school colors!) and I like that the style is classic enough to stick around for awhile. Also, I'm hoping the quality lasts for whatever our little Kindergarten dishes out to it.


Pottery Barn hearts. Our pick!
Skip Hop cloud. We're big fans of Skip Hop and this one is from their new big kid line.
Herschel Supply Co.
Max the Monster.
Owl from Gap.
A shiny pick from J. Crew.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co