August 1, 2015

LOOKING FORWARD TO | AUGUST

Summer is ending around here soon. We're squeezing it for the last few drops though, soaking up the sun and crossing off the last of our summer list. And, as much as August is going to be bittersweet (saying hello to the last year of my 20s and L starting kindergarten!), I'm also itching to look forward to a new chapter in our lives and all things Fall.

I'm looking forward to...

Making popsicles.
Catching a baseball game with my loves.
Filling L's new backpack with her school supplies.
That first day of Kindergarten and all the feelings it's going to come with.
Celebrating my birthday!
Another year of ballet classes.
A girls bachelorette weekend trip with my sisters!
And, warm evenings in the backyard.

It's going to be a good one, August.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co