September 22, 2015

EIGHT MONTHS

It's kind of a miracle that I'm even blogging this! I almost never fit anything in my day besides homework and taking care of the kids and also, HE NEVER STOPS GOING! I'm happily surprised I got some decent shots this month.

Eight months...

It's like he's not a baby anymore. I've got mixed feelings on the whole thing.
Mastered the army crawl. Working on the tummy off the floor crawl!
Likes to climb through the coffee table, on top of toys and all over mama.
No teeth but is chewing on everything in sight.
Likes solids but we haven't moved to actual table solids yet.
Still thinks his sister is the best thing since sliced bread.
Discovered the door stoppers around the house and loves the "springy" noise they make.
Stands up in his crib all the time.
Took his first bath with his sister!
Size 3 diapers.
9 month and 12 month clothing.
Rocks his Beatles tee and sometimes I can get him to stop & pay attention when I sing Hey Jude.
Slacking on the babywearing which makes me super sad.
Trying to befriend the dog.
Curious about everything.
And, I didn't realize how much his hair has grown until I looked back at past posts!

He melts my heart, this one.


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co