February 3, 2016

LOOKING FORWARD TO | FEBRUARY


It's the month of LOVE! My girl, for one, is very excited for Valentine's Day. When I was younger, I remember having the same giddy excitement of what surprises lay ahead on that special day. The mantle is covered in hearts and garland and I've picked up a few love-themed books for the kiddos.

I'm looking forward to...

Valentine's Day!
The return of Shonda Thursday. Hello, quiet nights on the sofa with my guy.
A visit from Manny's little sister!
Freshening up the living room with a new chair.
Reading this book.
Leap Day! I can't say no to an extra day of life.
Helping my girl craft up her Valentine cards for school.
And, hopefully, a few more warmer days!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co