February 5, 2016

THE WEEKLY

So I heard the groundhog has predicted an early Spring. Lia came home from school this week all excited to tell me! Only, she didn't know what a groundhog was so she described it as "like a rat or squirrel and it goes under the ground". Needless to say, it was cute. Kindergarten Lia is pretty fun most days. I love hearing her take on the world. I'm not too sure about an early Spring but the weather did bless us with a couple warm days so, of course, we BBQed and played outside!

We had a lot of fun in Ikea. A little stressful and we probably spent way too much money but fun nonetheless. We're setting up a guest room and working on freshening up the living room. So far, we've got a new sofa cover that gives the room a cleaner look and a fun new arm chair that's waiting on it's legs. Because we always forget something while we're in the store.

Nicolas has his first tooth! And, he's still eating up a storm and mastering the art of mess-making.

I'm brainstorming some fun ideas for Valentine's Day while tackling a pile of homework. I'm taking an American Government course which is turning out to be a lot more interesting than I thought it would.

And tonight, I'm looking forward to making a homemade pizza with my loves and sitting down with a movie. Things got frustrating really quickly last night while L and I were working on her reading and I just feel terrible. So, here's to a quiet family night to usher in the weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co