April 6, 2017

FAVORITES FOR THE EASTER BASKET

It's almost April! Can you believe it? April is going to be a busy month for us with a road trip to North Carolina, our anniversary trip to Hawaii, and Easter. We actually won't be with the kids on Easter morning this year. Cue all the tears from me!! But, our plane tickets just worked out to be much cheaper to stay an extra day in Hawaii. So, the kids will spend that day with their grandparents and my siblings and their kids doing all the fun things while we enjoy a quiet breakfast and maybe a hike! Of course, I still have to pack the sweetest Easter baskets for my little bunnies.



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I always try to limit the items I put in their basket to things we truly love and need. Clutter grows like weeds in our home and I find myself fighting that battle daily. 

My go-to for filling up Easter baskets always includes classics like chalk and bubbles. We spend a lot of time outdoors here and the kids use these up often. I also tuck in a bunny-themed book for each of them. Of course, they are both getting new Jellycats this year. Because, have you felt how soft they are? I can't not stop into our favorite local bookshop and pick new ones out each spring. And this year, they'll both have a giant golden egg with a little surprise inside their basket! I think the surprise will change as the years go by but this year it's a tsum sum!

Of course, I can't fill a basket without sticking in a chocolate bunny and some Peeps. We are definitely a Peeps-loving family!

What are your favorite Easter basket fillings?


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co