April 3, 2017

FAVORITES FOR THE VACATION // HAWAII ESSENTIALS

We're counting down the days until our Hawaiian vacation and I don't think any of us can wait much longer! I've spent the past few weeks pulling together outfits and essentials we'll need and all that's left to do is pack it all.




one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine 

We've been to Hawaii twice before so I have a pretty good idea of what we'll use. But, we've never been anywhere kid-free so that opens us up to a little more carefree packing.

I'm bringing along two great bathing suits in two options - a one piece and a tankini two piece to fit any/all water fun needs.

I also stocked up on simple dresses - I especially love the t-shirt style dresses that everyone has out now. They are comfy and easy to put on! Plus, they keep their shape and stay wrinkle-free throughout the day.

My kindle is getting filled up with great reads to fill in the long flight hours and quiet afternoons on the beach and I've got the perfect straw bag (those tassels!) to toss it in along with my favorite new lip color and sunscreen.

And of course, comfortable shoes that look good and a simple straw hat paired with stylish (but cheap) sunglasses complete almost any look and keeps your skin golden but safe.

What are your travel must-haves?
SaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co