May 15, 2017

MOTHERS DAY


I hope all mama's got to wake up to breakfast and their babes yesterday! Mine brought me breakfast in bed but of course they wanted me to eat downstairs with them. No complaints here! I mean, there was bacon. I'll eat it anywhere!





Nico has no idea what Mother's Day is, but Lia totally got it. She put me to bed the night before, read me a book and all, and stayed up until 10:30 crafting a homemade banner for me. The thought she puts into things is incredibly humbling.

They spoiled me and loved on me all day as we grabbed lunch and wandered around downtown Savannah.


We ended the day with dinner by the pool and it was all so good. I couldn't ask for better people to spend my days with.

How was your Mothers Day?

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co