June 27, 2017

A QUICK PASTA SALAD


Quick and easy are my two favorite words when it comes to cooking! Cooking just isn't my favorite thing. I do it because well, I have to! So, I'm always on the hunt for recipes that inspire me to want to be in the kitchen while still looking like something I can pull off. 

This pasta salad recipe is something I threw together one night when we needed a simple side. It's great for summer time! Anyways, it's kind of a non-recipe, but I thought I'd share it here with you guys. 



You'll need:
Tri-color pasta. I like this random box I grabbed at Walmart one day since it's got the hidden veggies and the different pasta shapes that my kids really like. But honestly, any shaped pasta like this will do.
An english cucumber.
Cherry tomatoes.
Green pepper.
Zoe's greek dressing (or some version of an oil/vinegar mix).
And, salt and pepper.

Boil and drain the pasta. Chop veggies. Throw it all together in a bowl and toss with the dressing, salt, and pepper! 

And, there you go. Enjoy, xo! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co