March 25, 2018

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 5



It's Sunday night and everyone is in bed. I'm staying up to order groceries online (have you tried it yet? I'm in love!) and tackle a load or two of laundry.

This was a quiet week for us. I've been out of town a lot so it was a catch-up week. Lots of cleaning and running kids to wherever they need to be. We did cook up a great steak salad together one night and introduced the kids to their first Star Wars movie. Ever since M and I watched the series, the kids have been obsessed with the characters (especially Nico!). They loved it!


And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

A giant Peeps pinata. Are you a fan of peeps? It seems that everyone I know either loves them or hates them. In our house, we're lovers!

Have you tried the Marie Kondo way of cleaning? I've picked up the book a few times and even bought a copy! But, I haven't actually read it yet. Here's a fun read from someone who has though!

And, some tips on how to keep your house clean. It's something that I struggle with every.single.day. I'm really trying to break the bad habits and keep our house tidy on a regular basis. My routine + brain would be so much happier!

The most powerful moments from The March for Our Lives.

MLK Jr.'s granddaughter took a stand. She's nine years old. NINE! What she is doing is amazing and I can't wait to share with my own daughter how empowering girls her age can be.  "Spread the word. Have you heard? All across the nation. We are going to be a great generation".

The most colorful nursery reveal!

Some great articles on childrens books. How to write one (it's a dream of mine, one day!) and some amazing ones that celebrate diversity.

It's the year of french bread pizza and I'm all for it.

Funny tweets for parents who love Target.

Every decision my kids made me make in one day. So, I'm not the only one? Decision fatigue is a real thing, my friends.

And, $4 oversized prints!

Have a great week!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co