March 26, 2018

WHAT WE'RE EATING | A WEEKLY MENU


I (attempt!) to meal plan every week. I say attempt, because it's still something I'm trying to build into my routine. It's the worst feeling when 3 o'clock rolls around and it's time to get one kid from school and gear up from the evening and realize you have no dinner plans. My kids are always hungry after school and I try to have healthy snacks in the house but if we, inevitably, end up at the grocery store for dinner plans, everyone is cranky and I spend too much money. 

So, meal planning and online grocery pickup for the win over here! Do you meal plan? Have you tried ordering groceries online? I'm so intrigued by the ins and outs of other people's routines + life!  



TUESDAY chicken tostadas

WEDNESDAY buffalo chicken hoagies

THURSDAY meatballs + mashed potatoes (I use frozen meatballs to save time on busy weeknights!)

FRIDAY burgers and hot dogs

I used to try to plan out a meal or two on the weekends to keep us on track but honestly, we usually tossed out plans for take-out when things got busy. So, we're still figuring that out. But, with Easter happening this weekend, Sunday plans will include a honey ham (which Lia says she could eat all day!) and some other simple sides. Definitely some good bread! What are your favorite eats on Easter? 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co