May 6, 2018

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 10



It's Sun-YAY! I'm so happy that this weekend has felt stretched out more so than rushed and short. I love nothing more than a weekend that is actually chill and let's you reset before the new week. I mean, parts of this weekend were the pits (like getting peed on - potty training is a whole new ballgame right now) but others (like dinner outside with my loves) were just what I needed. 


And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

15 Cince de Mayo recipes that aren't tacos. The churros look so good!

This is perfect for all the taco-eating kids out there.

And, if you're curious, this is what Cinco de Mayo is actually about.

This post on reading Harry Potter to your kids. Giving me all the feels! We've dabbled in introducing the kids to it and I think Lia is probably ready now for the first book and I can't wait to share it with her. We even have these illustrated copies!

On my wishlist: this cookbook and this blanket (that I'd never buy but it's totally gorgeous + dreamy!).

This book and this one look like great new reads. They are going on my library list for sure! 

I actually just finished this one and I couldn't put it down until I knew what happened!

The news on the volcano in Hawaii is scary! Lia overheard of talking about it and she has had SO many questions about volcanos and earthquakes now. I am thinking we need to find a kid-appropriate book so she can learn about them and understand them better. Her brain functions easier on her when she knows whats going on! 

This parenting tip! (It's the last tip at the bottom of the post!)

And, some more great parenting advice! This one is so easy even though it sound so hard. But, it's totally something I want to "aim" for! 



Have a great week!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co