May 21, 2018

THIS WEEK'S DINNERS


I haven't meal planned in two weeks and the difference in our schedule and routine is kind of cringeworthy! So, if you were ever on a meal planning ledge of "should I or shouldn't I? You should. Trust me. 




MONDAY pierogis and sausage


WEDNESDAY black pepper chicken



Most of the recipes I found on Pinterest (of course) and they've just been sitting in my food board waiting for me to try them. They all look pretty picky kid-friendly and easy enough to throw together on a weeknight. I think I'm most excited about the chicken sandwiches - the kids love chicken and ranch so I'm hoping it's a winner. And since we have L's last ballet class of the season that night, it's the perfect recipe to throw together in the morning and have one less worry in our busy evening!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co