February 10, 2019

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 12


Happy Sunday! We took a little walking tour in our small town with Lia's girl scout troop this morning. It was so interesting and fun to learn some of the history of this town we call home. It's full and rich and beautiful. We really love living here! 



And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

All you need is love... and some artwork from this new line at Crate and Barrel. 

I am super excited about this clothing line!

Bodega-style breakfast sandwich. We make a variety of these at home ALL. THE. TIME. It's one of the things we miss most about living in New York. 

Are you ready for Valentine's Day? Here are a few of my favorite DIY valentines for kids - one | two | three

And this article on the perfect V-Day gift for all types of relationships is a good read. 

I am loving this laundry room makeover

Baked Potato Pizza just became a thing on my radar and I need to try some!


Have a great week! xo

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co