March 12, 2021

My Favorite Target Finds This Month

Target is not disappointing with the home decor lately. With my kids in school full-time now, I can browse the aisles of Target to my hearts content and dream about all the new pieces I'd love to incorporate into our home.



Textured wall art // These caught my eye on a Target run a few weeks ago and I resisted snatching them up but I'm obsessing over the neutral vibe they give off.

Concrete planter // My favorite style of planter lately. These would look great on a back patio with some lemon grass or a fern.

Jug vase // A great natural piece for open shelving.

Tall glase vase & Short glass vase // The perfect vases for trying your hand at the dipped vase trend. 

Striped doormat // The perfect doormat to freshen up your porch for spring!

Dots print // Another print that stopped me in my tracks. I love the entire thing!  

Basket w/handles // I did snag up this basket and it's perfect for holding our library books.

Pillow // The Hearth & Hand line has a lot of great textured pillows and throw blankets right now. Of course, I'm always drawn to the black & white ones!

I could easily find a space for all of these items in our home!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co