April 1, 2021

Easter Basket Fillers

Easter baskets are one of my favorite things to make for my kids! It's so exciting to shop for spring goodies and dream about a new season. So, if you're looking for a few last-minute ideas, I've got you!


Ooly art supplies // We love the Ooly brand! I always throw a few art supplies in the kid's baskets since we're constantly throwing out dried-up markers and switching out art supplies in the kiddo's art cart.

Wabooba moon ball // These are the most fun! We just found these in a local store and I knew we had to put one in their baskets. They are mini-sized but they bounce SO high!

Kids baseball cap // Hats are a must in the south! I love this basic style from Amazon.

Checkered swimsuit // I put a new swimsuit in the kids' Easter baskets every year! Our pool actually opens   for the season today so these new swimsuits are going to get A TON of use!

Colorblocked swimsuit // I love the quality of Gap swimsuits for the kids! This color blocked one is something L is going to love!

Books // I put books in any holiday related basket/gift to the kids! Nico's getting a funny picture book and L's getting the newest BSC graphic novel she's been eyeing.

Hydroflask // The kids use refillable water bottles every day! Between school and sports, their current ones are definitely working overtime so I'm adding a new bottle to each kids' basket!

Water bottle stickers // And, you can't give them new water bottles without stickers to show off their style! I bought a few packs between amazon and target and picked up a favorite or two from a local store and I'm going to pull a few out for each kiddo's basket. The rest I'll stash away for the next holiday!

Rolled hem shorts // Shorts and tees are so good to roll up and stuff Easter baskets with. The kids are going to need them anyways! I couldn't resist these cute rust-colored rolled hem shorts for L.

Girls pink sandals // These sandals are the perfect style for summer - from the beach to the pool and everywhere in between!

Easter basket // I snagged these baskets from Target to replace the kid's old baskets. I wanted them to finally have something matching and I think the wire is going to hold up really well.

Here's to a chocolate and fun filled Easter!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co