July 9, 2021

What I Read In June


Another good month of books! 


That Summer - I've been a fan of Jennifer Weiner for years and this book was a delicious kick-off to summer. It's a twisty, family beach-drama book that I really enjoyed! 

Second First Impressions - A little cheesy, very light, totally adorable. 

Beach Read - Don't judge a book by it's cover! This was not what I was expecting but I still loved it. Two authors switching up their styles to try and write like each other with a little romance mixed in. 

The Last Thing He Told Me - I loved this one! One of my favorites of the month. 

The Midnight Library - So many life choices mixed into this novel. So good!

The Seven Day Switch - This one reminded me that the grass isn't always greener on the other side and we mamas have to stick together.

The Lost Apothecary - Another one of my favorites! Two timelines merge to create a story about women, their lives, their loves, and a slightly dark history woven in.

These Tangled Vines - Dreamy Tuscan vibes, another story that weaves together two timelines, and a stunning love story. 

The Paris Library - A WWII story focusing on Paris and The American Library. A little slow at times but I really enjoyed the story it told! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co