November 30, 2021

Holiday Gift Guide // For Her

Tis the season for gift guides! I know that everyone is doing them but here's a few of my favorite things (mostly budget-friendly!). I'd honestly love anything on this list for Christmas and I'm pretty sure the women in your life would too. 



If you haven't gotten into the matching pajama set vibe, DO IT! I bought this pair for Olive's birth and I'm will never turn back from a good matching set!

And, I just don't think one can have enough cutting boards. I use the pretty ones for snack boards and to make making dinner on a dark weeknight a little cozier. 

Do you do traditional gifts with our partner? We exchange stockings and happily leave it at that but it's still fun to dream up a Christmas list! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co