December 1, 2021

Holiday Gift Guide // For Babes

A gift guide for the smallest of your littles! It's been years since I've had a small babe at Christmas and Olive is our youngest yet. She'll be 3 months and I'll admit, I'm pretty stumped on what to get a 3 month old babe for a gift. 

But, I did stumble on a few things that I love! My kid gift guides are more of a shopping list for myself so several of these will be under the tree for our girl. 



The babe sweatshirt is so cute and clothes are always a useful present for babies. You can never go wrong with books and these two are the perfect addition to her stash. Favorite pacifiers, a good tub of lotion, and soft spoons for starting food are fun stocking stuffers! 

What are your go-to gifts for littles?


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co