April 1, 2022

The Friday Edit


Welcome to The Friday Edit! Formerly known as The Sunday Edition. We're just moving things to Friday because I never blog on the weekends nor do I remember to pre-plan a post! 

I hope you've got cozy and fun plans for this weekend! We've got soccer practice and a Girl Scout meeting this weekend and hopefully we can find time to hang out on the sofa and watch another Spiderman movie with the kids (we're working our way through the series!) and enjoy a good meal together.

And here's a few things I've saved, pinned, read, listened to, and loved lately...

A few easy April Fools Day tricks to play on your kiddos, if that's your thing. It's not really mine but I usually try to do something easy and silly for them.


Listening to on repeat: Forever My Love by J Balvin & Ed Sheeran



Planning: a dainty picnic tea party for my Girl Scouts and our family Disney trip next month!

Recently bought : Stanley tumblers for the kids, the Casaluna chunky knit blanket for our bed, and these Disney Pop-Its for our trip!

Hair inspiration because the postpartum hair loss has me wanting to chop it all off!

Books you'll currently find laying around my house: The Love of My Life and The Lazy Genius Way

I'm in the middle of prepping for all the Easter things and these hand-painted eggs are so pretty!

We recently found these flat baby spoons and they are perfect for starting solids with Olive.

Feeling excited to clear up a corner of our cabinet (using this) where the spices have gotten out of control. And, that's on being in your thirties!

Have a great weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co