April 29, 2022

The Friday Edit


We made it to Friday! Can we make it through Friday? I have a much-dreaded dental appointment this morning and then I'm hoping for a quiet, restful weekend! 

Maybe we'll bake cookies or I can paint Lia's nails to match her soccer jersey. Maybe we'll finish the puzzle that's been sitting on the table for months. We'll probably do a lot of dishes and laundry! My girl scouts are going to help clean up a local beach! It's going to be a figure it out as we go weekend.

And here's a few things I've saved, pinned, read, listened to, and loved lately...




Cannot wait to take myself out for this movie

My favorite nail color right now!

This chicken was on our menu recently and we loved it.

Books you'll currently find lying around my house: Slightly South of Simple and Who Were the Beatles.

Can't stop reading all the bits on the Johnny Depp trial.

Slang knowledge. Nico (age seven!) told me that about something that was "sus" this week and I felt old. 


Enjoy the day!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co