July 17, 2010

Day 3 & 4.

My handsome hubby came home yesterday! We spent a great day together having lunch at Panera Bread and shopping (we spoiled L at BabyGap!). Hence the reasoning behind putting Day 3 & 4 together...

Day 3 - Your favorite television program.

Hmm...all year round, M + I pack our DVR with shows set to record. I guess my favorite would be Greys Anatomy. At least until I remember something different later. I am really bad at making decisions...and I hate choosing favorites.

Day 4 - Your favorite book.

Again with the favorites. Books. I LOVE books, I can't choose a favorite. Anything by Nicholas Sparks and The Beach House & Jemima J by Jane Green are the ones I could read and reread.

Now, I am off to spend the day with two people I can easily pick as favorites. We're going to the zoo! Then we're having dinner with his family for a special birthday.

Have a fantastic Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Last Song right now for bookclub and can't seem to get into it. Read that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's the most recent one of his I read. I think it's a little weird in the beginning but I liked the story. I hope it gets better for you! I love his books - he is actually from my hometown so I love that his books are based in NC!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co