July 8, 2010

Project Kristy.

I started up a new blog for Project Kristy.
(http://www.projectkristy.blogspot.com/)

I decided I wanted to keep A Little Something for family and everyday life with them. The work on myself deserves it's own blog.

If you want to follow my progress in losing weight and creating a even better than pre-baby body, getting a healthy lifestyle started and learning how to take life by the reins and live it while enjoying the small things, head on over.

Feel free to leave lots of motivation and inspiration over there!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I need some motivation! I'm thinking about joining weight watchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit my new blog! We can motivate each other and do it together (:

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co