September 22, 2011

ABC 123 ME


I'm taking a cue from Chelsey over at The Paper Mama and doing this A-Z:Me thing.

A. Age: 25
B. Bed Size:  Queen, but dreaming of a king!
C. Chore you hate: Scrubbing tubs and folding laundry. Blech.
D.  Dogs: Toby the Dachshund.
E.  Essential start to your day:  Peeing then brushing my teeth.
F.  Favorite Color: Mustard yellow.
G.  Gold or Silver: Silver. But gold is starting to grow on me in tiny doses.
H.  Height: Right around 5'3.
I.  Instruments you play:  I played clarinet in middle school.
J.  Job Title: Mama. Wife. Blogger. Wanna-be baker.
K.  Kids: Lia.
L.  Live: Born, raised & living again in New Bern, NC. Wishing I was back in New York.
M.  Mother's Name: Sylvia.
N.  Nicknames: Kris
O.  Overnight hospital stays: Yep - a week.
P.  Pet Peeves: Crappy drivers. Rude people.
Q.  Quote from a Movie:  Don't you love New York in the Fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies - Tom Hanks, You've Got Mail.
R.  Right handed or Left handed:  Right. Very right. I can't even paint my nails with my left hand.
S.  Siblings: My older sister, Michelle. My older brother, Matt. My little sister, Ashley.
T.  Time to wake up: When I hear Lia screaming "mommeeeeeeee" through the monitor every morning like my alarm.
U.  Underwear: Yes, please.
V.  Vegetables you hate: Butter beans. 
W.  What makes you run late: My lack of planning and my horrible memory. Oh, and when my kid fights me on what shoes she'll be wearing for the day.
X.  X-rays you have: Teeth. Possibly shoulder from the many times I pulled it out of it's socket as a baby.
Y.  Yummy food that you make: Tacos and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
Z.  Zoo animals: Penguins. And, monkeys!

So, that's me in an alphabet nutshell.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kris, hope you guys are great. I wrote you an email to you gmail account:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this. I have never been to NC or NY! P.s. I hate scrubbing tubs too! :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read. I am not honestly sure I even know what a butter bean is:)

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co