September 19, 2011

PUMPKIN PATCH

Taken last October at a local church we bought pumpkins from every year we lived in New York.

Taken exactly a year ago from yesterday at our favorite apple orchard in New York. Okay it's the only one we know but who's counting?

I saw the first pumpkin patch of the season today. L-bug and I ventured a few towns over for a trip to Jo-Ann's for the fabric for her Halloween costume and some fro-yo. 

I was driving home when I saw it out front of someone's home. They had lots of pumpkins and quite a few crafty signs for sale. I felt like a kid in a candy store when I saw it. I can't say how much I love Fall!

I can't wait to take pictures of Lia at a pumpkin patch this year - she has changed so much!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co