September 6, 2011

LETTERS TO LIA | 20 MONTHS

20 months, baby girl. It's been 20 months since you came into my world and shook it all up. In the best way possible!

I am a blessed mama. I have the most amazing kid who's growing so well every day. What more could I ask for?


Yeah, some days I break down. Some days I look down at you and wonder how such big tantrums can come out of such a little girl. Some days I think I've reached my breaking point. But I will always have an abundance of patience and love for you. I am your mama and you are my baby. It's me and you, together forever.


This past month...whoa! You have changed so much. So much! You are picking up words left and right. You are absorbing everything you hear and see. Including that little trick your uncle matt taught you. Yeah, the one where you learned how to throw things at people.

Some new words you've picked up are:
Ice cream
You are really saying daddy so much more.
Your welcome (well, really you just say welcome)
Please
Up, stop and sit are words you say everday.
Ball.
Apple.
Teeth.
Bath.
Eat.

We've introduced some flashcards, trying to help your speech out. Just making sure you're always learning! You love the A for apple, B for ball and I for ice cream cards. The others? You don't give those much thought.

You wear 18- 24 months. Some 12 month clothing fits you. Size 5 shoes. Size 4 diapers.
We're down to one nap a day. Two on really tough days. You go to bed between 8-9 pm every night and are up anywhere between 7-8 am. You LOVE brushing your teeth.

Eating habits are pretty much the same!  You love to dip anything and everything in ranch or ketchup. But you got that natural from mommy and daddy.


You are running, climbing, twirling and moving as fast as you can these days. You love bubbles and snacks and Yo Gabba Gabba. Oh, and balls.


You understand so much these days. I can talk to you as if you were a child and not my little toddler and you know what I'm saying. And most of the time, you actually do what I say!

You are smart, creative, full of determination, beautiful, amazing, sweet, caring, radiant. You are you. And that makes my heart swell each and every day.



Beautiful girl, keep being you. I can't wait to see what's next!


1 comment:

  1. I am just amazed at how fast our children grow. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co