November 19, 2013

THE INTERNET IS AWESOME

 photo IMG_9632edit_zps7daf80a8.jpg

I think we're taking the family dinner route for L's birthday next month in lieu of a party but these giant party balls would be a fun punch of color to brighten up the dining room for our celebration.

Also, this DIY would awesome to have on hand for birthdays and holidays.

Dairy and I don't always get along. In fact, sometimes I throw caution to the wind and risk the tummy troubles for the goodness of really good ice cream. This dairy-free ice cream recipe might be a win-win!

Veterans have a special place in my heart and this video was truly heartwarming.

Before I throw out the last of our mini pumpkins hanging around, I think I'll have some DIY fun with them first. 

A When Harry Met Sally prank. This will brighten up your morning!

I loved this amazing portrait series - Before They Pass Away.

I was just talking about how I like to give each holiday it's due justice. This Saturday Night Live clip on the subject was hilariously over the top.

Lately my brain feels like it's been pushed to it's limits making me feel not so much like a great mom. This post was a good read last week.

A few Thanksgiving printables - 1 | 2.

This is what parenthood looks like.

And this. It kind of blew my mind. I'm curious, how do you eat an apple?


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co