April 24, 2014

AROUND THE WEB | 04

  photo photo144_zps6f86df3c.jpg

There's so many smart and funny and good things on the Internet. Here's just a few!

My new Better Life Bags bag arrived this week. I am smitten with the stripes & leather combo!

I'm a fan of kid shirts with nice words

Inspiring runners from the Boston Marathon.

Best donuts in America, they say. And, ten favorites in New York City.

This makes me proud of Honey Maid. And, so happy that people like this are part of our world!

A new book added to my want list. Also, the blog it comes from which I just heard about. Thanks Instagram, you're awesome!


Love this post. It's good to know I'm not the only one that feels that way!

Ginnifer Goodwin. We're big fans of her show Once Upon A Time.

A DIY behavior chart. Pretty sure I need to make this soon.

It's a busy week here but I hope you find a few moments to enjoy these, xo!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co