April 12, 2014

THE WEEKLY

 photo IMG_3492EDIT_zpsb6b7c69e.jpg
 photo IMG_3466EDIT_zps02af7c5d.jpg
 photo IMG_3491EDIT_zps07df25e3.jpg
 photo IMG_3503EDIT_zps444cdbb6.jpg
 photo IMG_3480EDIT2_zpsc1fedffb.jpg
 photo IMG_3507EDIT_zps0eadc669.jpg

This week we celebrated our favorite guy with his favorite dinner and my sisters famous strawberry cake. 

This week my little lady helped me with laundry. We made progress, even though you can't tell anymore!

This week I became an official soccer mom. Every Monday and Saturday from now until June will  be filled with practice and games and a girl who's learning to love the sport. 

This week my Warby Parker trial frames. But I'm still on the fence about which ones to choose. I'm thinking a second home trial is needed...

And today, we're off to soccer practice and a much needed trip to the grocery store. Happy Saturday, xo.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co