October 21, 2014

CURRENTLY | OCTOBER

 photo IMG_5660EDIT_zps8a2225cb.jpg

Watching... How To Get Away With Murder. I'm loving how different the show is.

Pinning... this to make for N, a little Halloween party prep and black & white stripes, because just yes.

Creating... a modern and fun room for our little guy. We finally painted the room and I can't wait to add in the details!

Making... a Halloween costume for my girl. She wants to be a cheerleader this year!

Looking forward to... my girl coming home tonight!

Feeling... excited (instead of stressed!) for the holidays, finally.

Thankful... for this healthy pregnancy and a passing glucose test! As tired and sick as I've been the majority of these past months, I feel more grateful than ever that I'm carrying our son.

Loving... every chance we get to leave the windows open on a cool day.

Wearing... my favorite maternity skinny jeans and a scarf whenever the weather lets me.

Planning... a Halloween party for L and her friends! I'm thinking classic orange, black & white with a fun eyeball garland and spooky treats.

Please feel free to link up any of your "currently" posts in the comments, xo!
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co