October 18, 2014

THE WEEKLY

 photo IMG_5749EDIT_zps6e01dd46.jpg
 photo photo173_zpse5be276a.jpg
 photo photo116_zpsd19e98a8.jpg
 photo photo217_zps4a2db97b.jpg
 photo photo310_zps57d20994.jpg

This week flew by, surprisingly. And we get to pick our girl up tomorrow! I can't wait to give her the biggest hug!

Along with having some quiet time during the week, my guy ended up not having class all week and had an extra day home from work giving us lots of "us time". I cooked dinner a few times, worked on L's Halloween costume, we caught up on some favorite TV shows and celebrated my passing grade on the glucose test with a dinner out!

I have to say that I've been exhausted, still sick and so achy lately that our week was pretty chill and there was lots of "taking it easy" time while the hubby has been working his magic putting together the crib and painting the room again. There's nothing like painting a room to figure out that it isn't working and you need a new plan!

I'm looking forward to a simple new week and settling back into our usual routine. Also, hello third trimester!

Happy weekending, xo!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co