May 19, 2015

EIGHT YEARS


Eight years ago today, we promised to love each other forever and a day.

Three states.
Four towns.
Six houses.
Three pregancies.
One miscarriage.
Two sweet, happy babies.
Two dogs. 
Five years as a military family. 
Hours and hours spent traveling.
Countless fights.
Even more love. 
Lots of house projects he hated.
Lots of house projects he did anyway.
Loads and loads of laundry.
Too many dinners to count.
Eight years worth of hopes and dreams and plans and laughs and happiness wrapped up in our marriage.

Manny,
You. Sometimes, I don't even know how to say how I feel. I have never loved someone that has the power to make me feel like the most loved person in the world and still annoy the crap out of me. That's our marriage. That's just us. You are my best friend and I can not imagine life without you. You make me laugh and you make me happy and you make me feel beautiful. I'm pretty sure we're going to have a lot more anniversaries ahead of us. And hopefully another cute baby (or two...)! I love this life of ours.

Happy Anniversary babe. Here's to you, xo. I love you!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co