May 9, 2015

THE WEEKLY

I'm a little late posting this...again. That's the way the days are rolling lately. Nico has been fighting naps like a champ and he's occasionally up for a bottle around 4:30, but he's giving us a solid 10-12 hours a night most nights so I mean, at least there's that. And my brain has been running like crazy trying to figure out how to get a solid little routine going for us so the house doesn't explode with all the messes piled up and we can manage to remember to bathe each kid a good amount of times during the week.

It's crazy, I tell you.
But otherwise, we had a good week! I probably had more important things but I've been going non-stop since 4:45 AM and my brain is finito.
And, Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co