May 3, 2015

THE WEEKLY

Funny story about this week... Nico went crazy. His usual happiness was traded in for blood curdling screams and his easy bedtime routine now takes 20-30 minutes and involves playing Hey Jude over and over while he clutches our hand or a stuffed taxi cab. I mean, kid. I really wanted another one of you but this week has made me rethink that once or twice.

But, we went to the pool for a couple hours and he was amazing. And I was all like, I could have ten of you. Or maybe just one more, you know.

Other highlights of this week were...

Take-out BBQ at the Farmer's Market.
Watching my two babes hang out together.
A hammock big enough for two.
Squishy green grass and cool breezes.
Finishing the bathroom project.
Coloring with my girl.
And a sweet husband who goes on Dr. Pepper runs.

I'm tired. So, here's to next week!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co