January 18, 2017

AROUND HERE


I'm just popping in today between loads of laundry and entertaining a two year old. We've been busy passing germs around to each other and trying to bounce back since last week. I can honestly say I have never been more sick and tired of being sick and tired! 

On the bright side, the kids have bounced back well and are busy growing and learning. Lia told me about Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Jr. last night. It's part of their history lesson in school and I'm just amazed at what she's retaining and how it pops out in ordinary conversation. And, Nico. Well, Nico is busy being two. The terrible two's are real and he's trying to find the balance between being independent and expressing what he needs when he's still little and doesn't really talk.

They keep me busy, that's for sure.
SaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co