January 28, 2017

THIS WEEK


Happy Saturday! It's been a doozy full of grocery shopping, running errands, and trying to keep up with our wild ones. I was all set tonight to grab some popcorn and catch up on a few episodes of House of Cards with my guy until he was called into work. So, the kids are tucked into bed and I'm flying solo with popcorn and Scandal. The made-up political drama in Scandal is a little break from the too-real political drama clouding our days.

Some days I need a "political-filter" on social media so I can ignore it all for awhile. It's just too much. But, I try to find the balance between listening so that I can learn from it and not listening so it doesn't eat away at me.

And, a few things from this week.

Some amazing from the Women's March.
And, another equally honorable view on the march.
Anne Frank was a refugee, too.
A to-do list I can always be up for.
Parenting missed connections.
A colorful puzzle.
A fun throw pillow.
And, a book I'm adding to my list to read.

xo.
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co