April 2, 2018

THIS WEEK'S DINNERS



Last week I attempted to revive my meal-planning skills and it went surprisingly well! We stuck to our plan except for the one night I forgot we had dinner plans out with friends. All in all, it was an easy week on the dinner front!

This week we have a couple of busy nights so I'm going for simple + kid friendly meals. Anyone else have kids that are stuck in a picky eating phase? Finding meals that make everyone happy is my least favorite part of meal planning in this stage of our life. Do you have any picky kid-friendly meals that are winners? 



MONDAY hot dogs + fruit (we like this brand!)


WEDNESDAY chicken pasta salad (I add chicken to this recipe)

THURSDAY take-out or we'll swing by a restaurant. L has her school musical that night!

FRIDAY stromboli w/salad 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co