July 14, 2019

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 17


Happy Sunday, friends! It's been too long since I've been around here regularly and I'm excited to share another Sunday edition with you! 

We're in the middle of summer and loving it. We've basically reached the point where bedtimes are non-existent, we watch movies every day, and ice cream is a very often treat! It's nice to relax on schedules and not fill our days with running here and there and everywhere. 

Of course, little signs that summer is fleeting keep showing up - back to school aisles in Target, preschool paperwork in the mail, that looming first day of school date on the calendar.

I just keep pushing it all out of my mind though and running for more pool time & popsicles!

And this weekend we're headed to Florida for some time at Disney and a little vacation! I'm going to play catch-up on the blog the next few days before things get quiet again but I'll be back! I realized that I haven't shared a Disney trip on the blog since our first trip 4 years ago and I think I need to fix that. Maybe a few Disney trip throwbacks will be in the mix? What would you like to see?


And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

The kids and I are using this app to learn Spanish! It's bite-sized lessons in an easy, user-friendly way.  I'm slightly addicted!

We've been spending a lot of time in water and L is in between swimsuit sizes this season so I ordered these fun mix & match separates last week. Fingers crossed they solve our little dilemma!

Zone cleaning. This has always been my cleaning routine but apparently it has a name now! When I stay on track, it saves my sanity and keeps our house together. 

And, another thing saving my sanity - this chicken recipe! It's been on repeat in our house lately. It's quick & easy and both kids eat it. Winner winner chicken dinner!

Mindy Kaling is kind of my favorite!

The kids and I are working on this popsicle jigsaw puzzle. It just screams summer and the rainbow colors give me all the good design feels!

Did you know #bookface is a thing? I'm probably way behind the times on this one but this IG feed is full of adorable + fun book faces! 

Speaking of books, the newest Serafina book was released this week and we snagged our copy from our favorite local children's book shop. 

And, I shared our summer bucket list last week. Are you a bucket list fan or do you let Summer happen organically? I like to think we're a good mix of both. 

Here's to a great week!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co