July 15, 2019

THIS WEEK'S DINNERS


Meal plans! Grocery shopping! Laundry! All things I am terrible at! I mean, there's just so many other things I'd rather be doing, am I right?! But, they all kind of keep my world right too, so, here we go.

I kept this week's plan basic - it's full of our favorite + easy go-to's! We leave for vacation on Friday and I'll be spending the week cleaning the house & packing and all that jazz. 


That mash potatoes recipe? Heavenly! It's our go-to for Thanksgiving dinner and any other time we're craving the perfect side of mashed potatoes. Over the years I have ditched the measurements from the original recipe and I just wing it until they taste right! 

Here's to a good week! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co