April 30, 2021

Gift Guide For The Mamas

Mother's Day is a little over a week away and it's time to show them some love! 

I always get asked what I want for Mother's Day and I can never come up with something up on the spot. Usually, I end up asking for a quiet day with my crew, preferably eating good food outside and wandering the streets of Savannah. 

But this year I decided to pull together a guide of things I'd truly love and I think the mamas in your life would too.


A good read // I love a good book of any kind but these two in particular are on my to-read list!

Mesh zippered bags // I have grand ideas of organizing all of our puzzles and board games with these mesh bags! They'd also be great to throw in your beach bag or purse to keep those little items together.

My favorite candle // This Capri Blue candle (and a dupe from Walmart) is the only one I burn in my home. Especially with smells really bothering me this pregnancy, it's one of the few smells I can handle. 

The perfect beach/pool bag // The Croc shoe of bags! This bag looks perfect for all those wet and sandy trips to the pool and beach. 

A charming planter // I currently have the smaller version of one of these gal's and she makes me smile every time I pass her. 

And when all else fails, breakfast in bed with a side of gorgeous flowers usually does the trick!


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co