April 26, 2021

What I Read in February


Nothing like starting a good fantasy series to distract from the constant nausea of early pregnancy! 

Since it's late April already, let's play a little "what I've read" catch-up.


The Only Woman in the Room - It ticked all the right boxes at first (fictional war story, female main character) but it fell a little short for me. A good book overall, but it dragged a bit.

Enjoy The View - A quick, cheesy rom com read. Cute series!

Lowcountry Boondoggle - I love reading these. They are a little cheesy too, and not quite as good as the earlier books in the series, but they are based locally and I love picking up on the Charleston vibes.

A Court of Thorns and Roses - This was a good one! Once you get past the wings and shift-shaping characters, there's a good story there.

The End of Her - This one drove me slightly crazy as some psych thrillers do (I always want to yell at the characters when they don't clearly see the "bad guy") but it had a very twisty ending. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co