June 13, 2021

The Sunday Edition, 34


What a weekend! We spent time with friends, watched In The Heights (so good!), and did a little plant shopping. We're mentally preparing for the last week of school before summer break. It's bittersweet to wrap up Nico's kindergarten year and Lia's elementary school stage, but we're all excited for a couple of months of fun and sun before routines and life shakes back up.

And here's a few things from around the web this week...

I take thee, Rachel. Who else has been reliving their love of Friend's lately?

In other TV news, Gossip Girl is back!

A gorgeous home tour in Mexico City. Its giving me all the cozy, fresh design vibes.

Potato salad for the summer.



Pots with staircases for bugs! How charming even though bugs kind of freak me out.

I've decided I need to find THE perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe to have tucked away for rainy days or last minute dessert plans for a BBQ with friends (not that this happened to me recently... ha). These are going on my to-try list!

And, the most perfect print we're putting in the nursery.

Enjoy the week, friends!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co