June 7, 2021

This Week's Dinners


I gotta say - it's nice to be able to dream up some meals to feed my family instead of feeling sick every time I think of food thats not a fruit. I can't say the appetite is really back, but the food aversions aren't so bad lately and that's a win in my book. 

We skipped the meal planning last week since it was just a crazy week. We spent a long weekend out of town and Lia got sick as soon as we got home with some weird 12-hour stomach bug and the kids missed extra days at school. It was a trudge through and fly by our pants kind of week.

I'm hoping this week is a little smoother, though showing up to my doctor appointment an hour late (unknowingly!) isn't giving me the fuzzy feelings. Here's to recovering from that with actually having a dinner plan and the motivation to make a grocery list! 



tuesday // pulled pork with a crunchy, lime-y cole slaw (toss together cole slaw mix w/lime, parsley & salt!) 

wednesday // pork taquitos 

thursday // twice baked potatoes (but I start by baking them according to this recipe so they are extra crispy and salty on the outside!)

friday // homemade pizza 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co