September 16, 2021

Fall Home Favorites

I won't lie...I've been stalking stores for pumpkins and Target for their halloween collection for two weeks now. There's nothing like some happy dopamine from shopping for your favorite season!

I've rounded up a few of my favorite things to use in our home to bring a little cozy + spooky festive fun to our space. 


Ghost mug // Who doesn't want to drink hot chocolate out of this ghoulish little guy? 

Festive dish towels // Spread the festive cheer to even the most boring of tasks and I bet you'll smile while wiping crumbs from the table. 

Latte bowls // We use these everyday but I like to pile them in festive colors on our open shelves for seasonal fun.

Ghost wall print // Inexpensive instant downloads lets you change up the art in your home easily! I'm loving this ghost print I found on Etsy. 

Woven pumpkin // I grabbed this one at Target a few weeks ago and it's the perfect touch to bring a little fall to our home while keeping it in our style.

Bats // We have a stash of these reusable bats that we use every year. The kids love putting them on the fireplace mantel! 

Wooden board // Halloween charcuterie board? Yes!

Felt garland // I'm obsessed with the color scheme of this felt garland. It would be so dreamy draped across shelves of halloween books! 

Witchy banner // Black and white and classic is always a yes in my book.

Cauldron bowls // Perfect for setting candy out on Halloween night!

Galvanized jack-o-lantern // The cutest jack-o-lantern! I snagged a similar one at Michaels on sale and I'm so excited to add it to our fall decor stash.

Is it too early to start decorating? Cheers to all the cozy Fall homes this year!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co