March 10, 2010

the bachelor + love + being sappy

As usual, i'm a few days late but I just finished watching The Bachelor Molly + Jason's Wedding. I had mixed reviews at first. The wound from Jason + Melissa lingered a bit, but i'm a grown woman and it's not like it actually affects my life (ha!) and everyone seems happy so I DVDred the show. I'm such a sap. I almost started crying when Jason did. The whole thing was beautiful. And her dress. Oh my. Beautiful. Stunning. Fun! And I loved how Gavin Degraw played their first dance. I always liked his music. It all got me thinking back to my wedding. Not all that long ago. May will make 3 years! 3 amazing years with the most favorite and fun person in my life.

Oh, this is the start of something good
Don't you agree?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I watched the wedding too. One minute I was having a hard time accepting Molly and Jason as a couple (maybe I wasn't buying it...) but the next minute I was "oohing" and "ahhing" over every little detail of the wedding. Didn't you just love those shoes?! I thought it was a beautiful wedding regardless of the downpour, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. your little one is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co