March 5, 2010

LETTERS TO LIA | 2 MONTHS

My daughter,
As I sit here writing this, you are sound asleep in your swing and have been for the past half hour. Much to my suprise, you fell asleep on your own after you ate! You are growing into such a big girl. For the past 3 nights, you have slept in your crib in your own room with no problems. You even fall back asleep after feedings. I am so proud of you! Earlier this week, you had your 2 month checkup. You have gained almost 2 lbs making you 10 lbs 15 oz. You're head is growing quite a bit. You went from around 34 cm to 39 cm! And you're now 20 3/4 inches tall. I can't explain to you the amounts of love I have for you. Your spot in my heart grows more and more with each passing day.

A few little somethings about you.
You love to eat! As soon as I put your bib on, you quiet down and wait a little inpatiently for your bottle. You eat between 4-5 oz every 3 hours. Sometimes longer if you're sleeping.
You would rather sit up so you can hold your head up and look around instead of laying down.
Your head is going flat on one side, but don't you worry. Mommy will fix that!
You've mastered the smile. Sometimes, you give one when mommy gets you in the morning. Or when I sing to you. And when Daddy is being silly. Those smiles are the best part of my day, little girl!
You aren't crazy about tummy time, but you humor me and try anyways (:
I still have to roll up your pants to make them fit you. Your legs are just a little short.
The car and the stroller are your favorite spots to be in. No matter how fussy you are, a good ride in the car calms you down.
You found your hands and they are always in your mouth. You take them more than your paci sometimes. And you've almost got your feet. You're so close. If only you knew they were there you reach a tiny bit further and snatch them up!
Chubby cheeks. That says it all. Sigh. Mommy loves those cheeks.

I know it's cliche to say "I can't believe how fast you are growing" but you are. You are growing so fast I feel as if I blink you're going to be unrecognizable. You change more and more every day. I love watching you learn new things. It thrills me beyond belief. Little girl, you thrill me beyond belief.

XOXO,
Mommy

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co