April 10, 2010

A LITTLE L(NESS)

A few snapshots of L in the past couple days.




It's finally the weekend! I'm off to do some tidying up, laundry (i'm always saying i'm doing laundry...), putting away the groceries I didn't get around to last night and then we're off to a birthday party! M suprised me last night (I was having a bad night and he wanted to cheer me up) by letting me know he doesn't have to work on Monday. 3 day weekend, here we come!

Hope it (and yours!) is chock full of weekend fun!

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! :)

    This would make a lovely Mamarazzi Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your daughter is precious. Love the dark hair and big cheeks. Kinda reminds me of my own :) Glad you stopped by my blog and I'm looking forward to reading more of yours.

    Following!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co