April 9, 2010

a little something on friday


some more of my little somethings are...
homemade sweet tea
corn dogs + fried chicken
homemade caramel sauce
street fairs
my "m + l" necklace
flowers
scarves
getting L out of her crib in the morning and being greeted by a huge grin
walks in the park
ice cream
sun streaming through the blinds early in the morning

I'm thinking of opening this weekly post to my readers too. Anyone want to have their "little somethings" featured on this weekly post? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you for commenting on my UBP post! That's hilarious that you love corn dogs and sweet tea. The state fair is probably one of my most favorite things in the world to go to!

    You do a "little somethings" post every Friday? That's a great idea! I would play! {Love the pics, too}

    I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co