August 22, 2011

A FEW THINGS ABOUT TODAY

Today...
  • Was not a great day.I am exhausted. Mentally and physically.
  • Lia did really good at her ophthalmology appointment. And, she got 2 lollipops (her first ever). Gotta do what you gotta do!
  • I did absolutely nothing good for my body/diet. But I did wear a cute shirt and my new Lisa Leonard earrings. They were sent back to me free with the return of my necklace that was being re-antiqued. Uh, I love them and think it's pretty awesome I received them!
  • Ran an errand with Lia.
  • I realized I am not very good at blogging daily or just to write what I feel. I wish I was.
  • Played in the floor with L-bug and was lucky enough to witness a moment of pure sweetness when she climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed tight. ♥
  • I confirmed for the gazillionth time that Lia is amazing and the happiest part of my life and it blows my mind how pretty and incredible and fun and sweet she is. Oh and did I mention, amazing?
  • All I wanna do is climb into bed and veg out while watching trashy TV.  Bachelor Pad, anyone?

Tomorrow's gonna be better.

                                                                                Source: etsy.com via kristy on Pinterest


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co