August 9, 2011

i'm organizing my little heart out.

                                                               Source: save-on-crafts.com via Meaghan on Pinterest

I know life doesn't fit nice and neat into boxes, but at least my stuff can.

Here, at my mom's house, we don't have much space. It's summer and my nephews are spending time here so even though my parents have a good amount of space - we've all kind of maxed it out!

I don't do well with clutter and disorganization. I hate it, in fact. It clouds my mind up as bad as it clouds a room up. In fact, I don't even think I could watch the show Hoarders knowing what is going on in those homes.

So since we don't have lots of living space and this isn't my home, I'm focusing on our storage unit. It literally holds our life. And all of our crap non-needed stuff that we didn't have time to organize into yard sale/goodwill piles. It's been bugging me for a month or so. Just knowing that when we do move, we have to deal with that. Luckily, there are 2 large marine corp bases close to my home which means we have this yard sale site. It's what it sounds like. A site full of people trying to sell stuff instead of a yard sale. It's actually pretty cool. I used it when we were stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. I'm using it again! It's hot as all get out so I'm M is bringing box by box from storage to our home and I'm sorting through it.

It's work. A lot of it. I don't mind though, it's just nice knowing I'm organizing what and where I can. And making a bit of money!

And, I have found a TON of fall/winter clothes for L-bug I forget we had. She's got one box full + more.

Don't you love that "i am woman, hear me roar" strong and clean feeling you get when you accomplish something? I do!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co